Welcome to the Caldwell House Bed and Breakfast!
Due to the pandemic that we are now facing, here are the changes that we have implemented. These changes will remain in effect until further notice.
- For now we will be delivering our hot breakfast baskets each day to your room which will be dropped off at 9:00am and picked up at 10:15am. This is something that the overwhelming majority of our guests want to continue. We do have a room (the Front Room) in the Main House with a table and chairs where you are welcome to have your basket. We also have tables and chairs on the side patio (weather permitting).
- Housekeeping/staff will not be entering the rooms during your stay. Please let us know should you need additional towels or linens. We can deliver them to your room.
- We will be providing a contactless check in and check out (check in times are after 2:00 pm and check out is 11:00 am). Each room will be closed for 24 hours after a guest leaves for a thorough cleaning. The instructions will be emailed to you 2 days prior to arrival.
- We are asking that each guest please wear a mask in all common areas and maintain social distancing of 6 feet at all times.
- We are providing each room with hand sanitizer, a pair of gloves and disinfecting wipes. Please bring your own mask if you have one. If you don’t, we will have one that can be provided upon request.
- There are hand sanitizer stations throughout the houses. Please do not take them so that future guests can utilize them.
- We will be providing complimentary snacks that are individually wrapped.
- We do have the expectation that a guest will stay home if unwell and will employ safe social distancing while on property.
- Our employees have been educated on COVD-19 prevention measures and new operational procedures.
Regarding our cleaning practices…while we have always taken great pride in our cleanliness, we are enhancing the process by following the guidelines of the CDC.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
We look forward to seeing you!
John and Dena