Welcome to the Caldwell House Bed and Breakfast!
Due to the pandemic that we are now facing, here are the temporary changes that we have implemented. These changes will remain in effect until further notice.
- New York State has issued a travel advisory on visitors from Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, North Carolina, Nevada, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington and Wisconsin requiring a 14 day quarantine. As a result, we are unable to host guests from those states at this time.
- We will be delivering breakfast baskets each day to your room which will be dropped off at 9:15am and picked up at 10:15am.
- Housekeeping/staff will not be entering the rooms during your stay. Please let us know should you need additional towels or linens. We can deliver them to your room.
- We will be providing a contactless check in and check out (check in times are after 2:00 pm and check out is 11:00 am). Each room will be closed for 24 hours after a guest leaves for a thorough cleaning. The instructions will be emailed to you 2 days prior to arrival.
- We have developed an app for each guest that will provide you with places to eat (a list of who is open for take out in the area, etc.), places to visit and other information that will make your visit with us enjoyable.
- We are asking that each guest please wear a mask in all common areas and maintain social distancing of 6 feet at all times.
- We are providing each room with a small bottle of hand sanitizer, a pair of gloves and disinfecting wipes. Please bring your own mask if you have one. If you don’t, we will have one that can be provided upon request.
- There are hand sanitizer stations throughout the houses. Please do not take them so that future guests can utilize them.
- We will be providing complimentary snacks that are individually wrapped.
- We do have the expectation that a guest will stay home if unwell and will employ safe social distancing while on property.
- Our employees have been educated on COVD-19 prevention measures and new operational procedures.
Regarding our cleaning practices…while we have always taken great pride in our cleanliness, we are enhancing the process by following the guidelines of the CDC.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during the time of this pandemic.
We look forward to seeing you!
John and Dena