Guestrooms at Our Inn
The Caldwell House Bed and Breakfast, your luxurious home away from home, is pleased to offer ten beautiful guest rooms to choose from (we will be adding 4 more later this year on an adjoining former Caldwell property we just purchased!). An inviting alternative to hotels in the area, our lodging accommodations are conveniently located in the heart of the Hudson Valley’s Orange County near Washingtonville, Cornwall, West Point, Highland Falls, Hyde Park, New Paltz, Monroe, Newburgh, and Bear Mountain.
We provide guests with delicious homemade breakfasts and friendly concierge services to help you plan a truly memorable stay in the Hudson Valley.
All Guestrooms in the Main House & Carriage House feature the following amenities:
- King or queen-size bed with top-of-the-line mattresses and luxurious linens
- Armoire or personal closet, several rooms have dressers
- Large flat-screen “Smart” HDTV
- DirecTV, Netflix, Hulu+, etc.,
- Sitting area with a desk or Reading Chairs
- Fireplaces – (1) Wood, (5) Gas, (4) Electric
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the houses and property
- Hair dryers, irons and ironing boards
- iHome clock/radio/docking station and a “Cubie” multi-port charger
- Individually controlled in-room climate controls
- Mini iPad filled with information about local attractions and things to do
- Private bath with a large shower
- Gilchrist and Soames toiletries
- His/her monogrammed waffle knit Kimono robes
- Wine Glasses, cork screws, ceramic wine cooler
Each of our rooms has its own unique style, so please take a moment to choose the room that is right for you!
THE MAIN HOUSE
THE CARRIAGE HOUSE
- We serve a full three-course homemade breakfast in our dining room each morning at 9am. Please let us know in advance if you would like a different time – we are happy to accommodate.
- We are happy to accommodate any food allergies or dietary restrictions. Please let us know in advance, so we can assure you of having the freshest ingredients available.
- We can provide you with beer/wine/liquor for consumption in your room. Just let us know what you would like to have available.
- Cancellations: We will refund your charge up to 10 days prior to your arrival date, minus a $50 service charge. After that date, your total booking amount will not be refundable.
- Check-in time is between 2 and 8 PM. Check-out time is 11 AM. Please call in advance if you need different arrangements.
- You are welcome to smoke on our porch or on the grounds where ashtrays are provided, but not inside any of the buildings on the property. NYS Law prohibits indoor smoking.
- Children over 12 are welcome and can stay in their parent’s room for an additional $30 per night.
We cannot allow pets due to potential allergy problems. We are happy to assist you in locating local boarding services.