Did you know that creativity can improve your health? A recent Forbes Magazine article shared that creativity can increase happiness, reduce anxiety, boost your mood, slow your heart rate, and improve your focus. In today’s rat race, I think we could all use a boost of creativity! How about trying a paint & sip party at Wine & Design during your next stay at our inn.
Painting parties have grown in popularity and they are a great gathering place for friends and families. Celebrate a birthday, anniversary, date night, and more. You simply sign up, show up, sip and paint! Classes are Wine & Design, located in Warwick, NY, are a fun way to create lasting memories. They offer many two-hour classes and cover all the bases for you. They provide the glasses, canvases, and paintbrushes and a talented local artist will guide you stroke-by-stroke to help you create a masterpiece you can be proud of!
Why Try a Paint & Sip Party:
- No artistic talent needed. You show up and they show you step by step how to complete your masterpiece.
- Relaxing like a yoga class. Sometimes we need a relaxing pastime that doesn’t involve physical exertion. So, enjoy some wine while learning a new skill….and relax while doing it!
- Doing something with the people you love! We are all going a mile a minute so this type of class is a great excuse to get your favorite friends together to do something fun.
- It’s affordable. At only $45 this event gives you a great night out and art to take home without breaking the bank.
- It’s BYOB. Bring your favorite wine/beer and snacks! They supply cups and bottle openers.
Wine & Design is just a half-hour drive from our inn making it a great choice for an evening outing during your stay with us. Want to try a delicious restaurant before or dessert after? We can give you a list of our favorites nearby and would be happy to make your reservation for you. We are Hudson Valley’s most romantic getaway and with Valentine’s Day around the corner, it’s the perfect time to book a romantic getaway with your sweetheart.